Visit VIVANESS 2024
From February 13-16, 2024, the beauty industry will come together once again at VIVANESS – the international trade fair for natural cosmetics and personal care at the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre. Secure your ticket and experience an exciting programme of supporting events, international exhibitors and innovative cosmetic and personal care products.
Paving the path for a sustainable future
Organics are the key to a better world. Let’s join together to protect the climate, create sustainable solutions and shape a future worth living in for future generations.
BIOFACH and VIVANESS are more than just a trade fair duo. At the world’s leading trade fair for organic food and the international trade fair for natural cosmetics and personal care, we celebrate the lively conversation that brings people together from all over the world and along the entire value chain.
Visionary ideas and the pooled expertise of the international organic and natural cosmetics and personal care industry will convene again at the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre from February 13-16, 2024: Here you will not only experience innovative products and discover sustainable nutrition and cosmetics concepts – you will also broaden your horizons, trade ideas with like-minded people and be inspired by leading experts at the BIOFACH and VIVANESS congresses.
Only together can we pave the way for a more sustainable food system and a more natural cosmetics and personal care industry. Will we see you there?
Why you don’t want to miss VIVANESS 2024
At VIVANESS 2024, you will spend four days immersed in the world of natural beauty. Here you will experience the latest trends and explore sustainable concepts in the cosmetics industry. You don’t have a ticket yet? Here are six good reasons for you to visit the trade fair:
- Natural cosmetics and personal care products at their best: VIVANESS offers a lively programme and a wide range of natural cosmetics, wellness products, drugstore products and so much more.
- More than networking: The most important stakeholders in the natura cosmetics and personal care industry come together at VIVANESS. Here you have the opportunity to make lasting connections with manufacturers, sellers and exhibitors along the entire value chain.
- Knowledge transfer and advanced professional training: Numerous events, special sections, lectures and, last but not least, the extensive VIVANESS Congress invite you to exchange ideas and join in discussions. Come get inspired!
- Global perspective: The whole world comes together in Nuremberg. Explore international business opportunities and meet producers and distributors from a wide range of countries.
- Natural quality: All cosmetic products exhibited are certified under reputable natural cosmetics standards or meet our approval criteria for non-certified cosmetic products.
- Digital and analogue: Our innovative trade fair concept combines face-to-face interactions at the trade fair with the advantages of the virtual world. On the platform "VIVANESS digital", you can follow congress events in a live stream or on-demand, and the VIVANESS app helps you keep an eye on the trade fair map and exhibitors.
VIVANESS Congress: Sharing knowledge and exchanging ideas on cutting-edge industry topics
How does the market shift when social values do? What new and supplementary topics, strategies and channels can natural cosmetics and personal care companies use to set themselves apart from “green” initiatives in the beauty industry in a positive, credible and authentic way that is also future-proof? The VIVANESS Congress will address topics and urgent questions like these.
Innovative value creation and other innovation fieldsCircular economy and social responsibility are hot topics. How can refilling, recycling & the like help with future-proof positioning? The topic section of “Innovative value creation and other innovation fields” discusses and debates these and other future-related topics.
Consumer Insights and CommunicationThe “Consumer Insights and Communication” section sheds light on how sustainable marketing can work and why a comprehensive understanding of your own target groups and their buying motives is the key to authentic communication and customer retention.
Retail and Distribution of the FutureWhat strategies are likely to be most successful in the age of online and omnichannel sales? How is the physical-digital shopping experience being redefined through personalization and innovative partnerships? These and other questions are covered in the “Retail and Distribution of the Future” topic section.
Markets and AnalystsIn the “Markets and Analysts” section, you can dive deep into industry facts, figures and data, explore trends and forecasts, and develop shared strategies on how the natural cosmetics and personal care sector can safeguard its central role in the growing green beauty market.
Special shows and highlights
Ethical, regenerative, future-oriented – at VIVANESS 2024 once again you can expect to find numerous highlights and the latest trends in the natural cosmetics and personal care industry. So get your tickets now!
Trends and what’s new
At the Novelty Stand in Hall 3C, you can experience innovative beauty products first-hand and vote for your favourites to receive the Best New Product Award. Get a breath of fresh air at the Young Innovative Companies Pavilion in Hall 3C, where young organic and natural cosmetics and personal care companies will be presenting their product innovations. And at the BREEZE special show, also in Hall 3C, you can experience international start-ups and exciting niche brands. That’s still not enough? Our annual BlueNight invites you to celebrate with us and network in a casual setting.
Your admission as a trade visitor
VIVANESS and BIOFACH are restricted exclusively to trade visitors. This is the only way we can ensure the event’s competence as the world’s leading exhibition, the quality of the products and services offered and the success of your visit.
Your trade visitor status must therefore be proved when purchasing your entrance ticket.
1. Who qualifies as a trade visitor at VIVANESS?
Admissible sectors of economy:
- Cosmetics manufacturers
- Cosmetics retailers
- Organic food stores
- Organic supermarkets
- Specialized retail for personal care
- Specialized retail for drugstore articles
- Specialized retail for organic & health food
- Conventional/independent food retailers
- Health food stores
- Natural textiles retailers
- Cosmetic institutes/beauty farms
- Institute for body and hair care
- Wellness institutes
- Non-medical practitioners
- Health care
- Related academies & universities
- Related technical colleges: Final-year students
- Specialist authors
- Branch related media
- Service providers (eligibility in form of a personal written invitation from an exhibitor required)
Private persons do not have access to the exhibition. This includes all persons who are not employed in the branches stated.
2. What documents are required as proof of trade visitor status?
- A business document which clearly indicates that the company trades in goods exhibited at VIVANESS, e.g. business registration, business card, an extract from the commercial register or a recent supplier invoice.
- Employment contract or salary statement which confirm that a position in a related branch is currently held. Confidential information can be blackened out.
- Employees can prove their eligibility with written confirmation from their employer on letterheaded paper stating that they are to visit the exhibition on behalf of the company
- Informative certificate for service providers that establishes a connection with the organic industry
- Admission vouchers supported by business registration document or informative official document
- Service companies need to submit a written personal invitation from an exhibiting company.
3. Where can you register and prove your trade visitor status?
Contact for questions about your visit
Carl Veldman and team
Regardless of whether it's tickets, registration, services at the trade fair center or the trade fair program: Are you planning your visit to the trade fair and still have questions? The VisitorService team will be happy to help you.besucherservice@