Service, technology and logistics regulations
On this page, we have brought together all the useful information sheets for your successful exhibition appearance for you to download free of charge as PDF documents.
Please note: The information remains valid until new information is available.
Technical regulations for your exhibition appearance
- Technical regulations 2023 (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "Technical data for halls" (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "Instructions on installing sprinkler-compatible ceiling fabrics" (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "Fire prevention - European classification of building products" (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "Notification and application for use of stage pyrotechnics" (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "Use of fog machines" (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "Fire extinguishers" (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "Glass in stand construction inside trade fair halls" (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "Suspension points, trusses and lifting equipment" (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "Laser systems" (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "X-ray facilities and interference radiators" (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "Ethanol stoves" (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "Outdoor stand structures" (PDF)
- Instruction sheet "Explosive mixtures" (PDF)
- Stand construction work (PDF)
Legal information and warning notices concerning VIVANESS
Please note that fake invoices are repeatedly sent to exhibitors by unauthorized third parties. These invoices are intended to give the impression of being connected with your exhibition participation and use the logos and brands of NürnbergMesse GmbH and/or its partners for this purpose. Payment is to be made to an account abroad.
Please therefore only pay invoices that you can clearly allocate to your order with NürnbergMesse GmbH or our partners.
Warning against dubious hotel offersAgain and again travel agencies, especially English-speaking ones from Great Britain, approach our exhibitors and offer allegedly "entitled discounts" on hotel accommodation. Please be aware that NürnbergMesse GmbH has not commissioned any travel agencies, especially in Great Britain or the USA, to contact exhibitors and sell hotel rooms. Please be alert if you are contacted by English-speaking telephone numbers that also give the impression of calling in the name and on behalf of the event team. Do not book hotel rooms over the phone if approached by phone and do not give payment information over the phone.
NürnbergMesse operates its own hotel booking platform, accessible at hotels.nuernbergmesse.de, where we offer exhibitors allotments of rooms in our PartnerHotels. You are welcome to book here, contact the travel agency of your choice or book directly at the hotel of your choice.
External exhibition directoriesOfficial directories for events in the exhibition centre Nuremberg are published exclusively by NürnbergMesse GmbH.
Please observe our Information:
Information on external exhibitor directories External exhibitor directories
You might receive misleading offers for unauthorised exhibitor directories for your company to be listed. This may entail high hidden costs in some cases, for example with regard to Expo Guide and International Fairs Directory. Please observe therefore also the information from AUMA - Association of the German Trade Fair Industry.
Sales offers visitor dataNürnbergMesse GmbH has learned that exhibitors at our trade fairs were offered alleged visitor data of the trade fair for sale by e-mail. The alleged visitor data offered are dubious offers that are not in connection with NürnbergMesse GmbH.
NürnbergMesse GmbH points out that it distances itself from such apparently dubious business practices and does not maintain any relations with the providers of the alleged visitor data.
Protection of industrial property rights – plagiarismProtecting your intelectual property: Our information sheet Protection of industrial property rights – plagiarism tells you how you, as an exhibitor, can protect your products, brands and ideas from unauthorised imitation. Find out, for example, what you should do if counterfeit copies of your products appear at exhibition stands.
Priority certificateDo you, as an innovative company, want to exhibit your innovation at the next exhibition without worrying about it? A Priority certificate unequivocally testifies to your innovative advantage and protects you from product pirates.