Call for ideas for the VIVANESS Congress 2024
Are you interested in organizing a congress contribution (session) in 2024? Then use the Call for ideas.
Your ideas are in demand!
You are invited to place your topics. Design the congress program and set the congress agenda. Design a congress session and submit your proposal.
We are looking for your session proposals with topics and issues that stimulate discussion as well as exchange and illuminate different perspectives.
The session proposal
- is of interest to the industry
- reflects current discussions,
- informs about the development of the markets
- deals with news and trends,
- deals with future topics, controversial (political) content,
- sheds light on law and legislation,
- informs for example about market, opinion and marketing as well as research content.
Proposals are requested for four VIVANESS topic areas
- Areas of innovative value creation and other fields of innovation
- Consumer Insights & Communication
- Retail & Distribution of the Future
- Markets & Analyses
Use the following online form to submit your session proposal. Outline the planned content and questions as concretely as possible. Specify now which speakers and panelists will be involved and in which of the four topic areas the proposal should be classified.
Deadline for submissions is Friday, October 6.
After that we will close the "Call for Ideas" process, start the evaluation and program planning.
Please note: There are no fees. Honoraria as well as travel expenses will not be paid.
Speakers will receive a complimentary ticket for the entire duration of the trade fair and access to the VIP lounges, as well as a complimentary ticket for the exhibitor evening on Thursday.