Registration for BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIAL
Book your packages for your digital presence at BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIAL
Book one of the four exhibitor packages here:
After having submitted the registration, you will subsequently receive an e-mail. Your registration is only valid when you confirm it by clicking on the link.
Registration deadline is 25.01.2021.
Information on the exhibitor packages
Comprehensive details on the package components BASIC, STANDARD, PREMIUM and EXKLUSIVE and costs can be found in the factsheet.
Go to the exhibitors' frequently asked questions
Tour through the digital platform
You would like to get an idea of the "BIOFACH / VIVANESS 2021 eSPECIAL"?
Then click here: Tour through the digital platform
Or take part in one of our webinars: Schedule exhibitor webinars
Natural and organic personal care products need to be certified according to a standard recognized by BIOFACH/VIVANESS or comply with the admission criteria for non-certified natural and organic personal care products.
All offers, including those of the non-cometics category, must meet at least the following general criteria:
- produced and processed to the latest technical standards in an environment-friendly way
- are produced without the use of genetically modified organisms or substances produced or obtained from GMOs
- have not been exposed to radioactive irradiation
- do not contain any substances that are damaging to health or the environment and in particular that no ecologically critical materials have been used for the product or its packaging (halogen compounds, formaldehyde, Bakelite, PVC)
- services are developed specifically for the natural cosmetics market
- the company has a special connection with the natural cosmetics sector
- VIVANESS visitors are the company’s primary target group
Services need to at least comply with the three last-named points.
For some groups, more specific criteria may apply.
All products originating from agriculture, including aquaculture, have to be certified organic according to a standard in the IFOAM Family of Standards.
If you are unsure about the admissibility of your products, please, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org: send enquiry