We meet again: VIVANESS Congress 2022
Knowledge transfer, exchange, and discussion, professionally sound and future-oriented, that characterizes the congress accompanying VIVANESS. After the purely digital edition in 2021, we are confident to welcome speakers and interested congress participants live in Nuremberg again, of course, in line with the new event concept of VIVANESS, supplemented by digital components. Due to the new sequence of days from Tuesday to Friday, four congress days can be used in 2022 to discuss the future topics of the Natural cosmetics sector. As always, you can expect a extensive program on four topics.
We look forward to seeing you!
Important questions and answers about the VIVANESS Congress 2022
From 15 - 18 February 2022 the natural cosmetics community will meet at the congress that takes place at the same time as VIVANESS International Trade Fair for Natural and Organic Personal Care, to discuss future questions of the market and future strategies, to learn from each other and pass on knowledge.
According to today's at the NürnbergMesse exhibition center, in the direct area of VIVANESS. In addition we also plan to make selected contributions available digitally.
Every year between August and September, the organic sector is invited to submit program proposals via the 'call for ideas'. Unfortunately, the deadline for submitting your congress proposals has expired. After selection and further planning, the first congress contents are expected to be published in December.
Yes, the congress program is divided into the following topics:
Suggested topics for the themes
- are of interest to the sector,
- reflect current discussions,
- inform, for example, about the development of the markets,
- deal with news and trends,
- deal with future topics, and controversial (political) content,
- shed light on law and regulations,
- inform about research projects and findings, market, opinion, and marketing.
Diverse topics and different perspectives are welcome to stimulate discussion and exchange.
Exhibitors are of course invited to submit topic proposals for the 2022 congress. However, content that is promotional or one-sidedly product-related cannot be considered for the congress program.
As in previous years, it will be possible to book exhibitor presentations for a fee. Further information will follow in early fall.
Congress languages are German and English. The VIVANESS Congress will be simultaneously translated.
The first day of the congress and exhibition is Tuesday, February 15. The congress will be held on all four days of the fair, up to and including Friday, Feb. 18, 2022.
The focus is on physical (face to face) exchange in the congress live on site in Nuremberg. The new event concept of VIVANESS also makes it possible to experience selected congress contributions digitally.
Generally the congress sessions last 45 min.
- Workshop: Group discussion with short impulse presentations on a specific topic (up to three presentations, each max. 5 min). Intensive exchange in a small group.
- Fishbowl: A small, invited group of speakers (up to 3 people) sits in the middle and discusses a topic or question (without power point). The other participants sit in the outer circle and follow the discussion. A free guest chair in the middle circle is available for those who want to contribute to the discussion.
- Discussion session: The traditional format in which one or more speakers present a topic (frontally) to the audience. After 30 minutes at the latest, the focus shifts from the speakers to the audience. Includes 1-3 speakers.
- Information session: The traditional format in which one or more speakers (1-3) provide information (frontally) on a topic or set of topics; the exchange with the audience is limited to answering comprehension questions (10 min).
The congress includes analogue and digitalised congress formats: Purely analogue congress components are likely the workshop or fishbowl sessions.
Selected discussion- and information sessions will probably be digitised. A distinction will be made between live streaming and recording, each of which can be accessed on a time-delayed basis as 'video on demand' on the digital BIOFACH trade fair and congress platform talque.
By organizing a congress session
- you receive attention and strengthen the perception of your topics in the market and sector. Starting in December, the congress contributions will be announced step by step free of charge (with topic, content and speakers) on the VIVANESS website (the speakers additionally with picture and CV).
- you can help shape industry policy. Every year, VIVANESS brings together representatives from politics, associations, NGOs, VIPs and other opinion leaders.
- specific networking opportunities open up. Nowhere else will you meet sector players in their entirety. This makes VIVANESS unique.
- free admission for the entire duration of the exhibition on site in Nuremberg.
- access to the lounge.
- free registration for the talque digital exhibition platform with all usage options.
- Visibility and perception as sector expert: The congress program will be gradually published on the websites of BIOFACH and VIVANESS and the talque digital platform from December 2021.
- In addition to the congress program, the list of names of all speakers will be published, with picture, function as well as short CV and link to the congress program.
Please note that honoraria, travel and hotel expenses will not be covered.
Let us know if you would like to receive information about VIVANESS. Use our contact form.