Call for ideas for the 2020 VIVANESS Congress
Are you interested in placing a topic within the framework of the VIVANESS Congress and organizing an event? Do you have any suggestions on topics and speakers? Then use the Call for Ideas. Submit your topic, outline the content and speakers and make a concrete proposal for implementation.
You can get involved by submitting event proposals, ideas and innovations, which do not necessarily have to avoid controversy. The congress is divided into blocks of hours (beginning on every full hour); duration of the event 45 or 90 min (max 105 min).
Submitting your suggestions is quick and easy. Please fill out the suitable online form.
The closing date for submissions is Wednesday, 25. September 2019.
Please note that everyone is welcome to submit suggestions for the VIVANESS Congress. There are no fees for taking part as a speaker at the congress.
1. Elaborated event proposal:
Outline the content and methods involved in your proposed contribution (presentation, discussion, workshop or seminar) using our online form. Whom is the contribution aimed at? How is it relevant? What can the listeners or participants expect? Which speakers are likely to be involved?
2. Suggestions, topic or speaker request:
Are you interested in a special topic without having to initiate any further steps by yourself? Here you can recommend a speaker or expert for a special topic.
After the application deadline of September 25, your proposal will be reviewed, and you will receive feedback by November 15 on whether your proposal for the Congress Program has been considered.
3. What to consider when you submit your event proposal?
- Submit an idea about the below registration form.
- Proposals should be addressed to the widest possible audience, both nationally and internationally. Appropriate selected schedules are translated simultaneously in German/English.
- Name speakers with public appeal and topics that promise attention. Think also of “new faces”, they can bring in new interesting ideas and perspective into discussions.
- Make a suggestion which congress topic area your event contribution should be associated with.
- Advertising , sales or corporate presentations are not allowed .
- The event should not take longer than 45 minutes , depending on the event proposal and event format maximum of 90 minutes.
- Anyone submitting an event proposal needs to have organized themselves and firmly planned their stay in Nuremberg. Travel expenses, accommodation costs and other fees will not be paid.
Attention and greater awareness:
As early as the middle of December, all the congress contributions will be announced on the BIOFACH website (with their topics, content and speakers) and will be included in search runs. Pictures of the speakers will also be published along with their CVs.
Networking and knowledge sharing:
There is nowhere else where all the industry’s players meet and are all under the same roof.
Influencing and defining industry policies:
Every year, BIOFACH brings together representatives from politics, associations and NGOs, as well as VIPs, other opinion makers and public interest personalities. Industry players discuss future problems of the market here and determine current and future industry policies together.
Congress speakers will receive free admission for the duration of the trade fair, access to the VIP Lounge and an entrance ticket for the exhibitors’ evening on Friday, 14 February 2020. The individual congress events will be published with their titles and speakers on the Internet and in the congress programme free of charge. VIVANESS will provide rooms with the required equipment (row seating, a lectern (without a notebook), presentation tables and a projector) assistance from the congress hostesses free of charge. Travel expenses, accommodation costs and other fees will not be paid.
If you have any queries, please contact Mildred Steidle at Organic Services: send enquiry