Your admission as a trade visitor
VIVANESS and BIOFACH are restricted exclusively to trade visitors. This is the only way we can ensure the event’s competence as the world’s leading exhibition, the quality of the products and services offered and the success of your visit.
Your eligibility as a trade visitor must therefore be proved when purchasing your entrance ticket.
You can find detailed information here1. Who qualifies as a trade visitor at VIVANESS? 2. What documents are required as proof of eligibility? 3. Where can you register and prove your eligibility?
1. Who qualifies as a trade visitor at VIVANESS?
Admissible Sectors of Economy:
- Cosmetics manufacturers
- Cosmetics retailers
- Organic food stores
- Organic supermarkets
- Specialized retail for personal care
- Specialized retail for drugstore articles
- Specialized retail for organic & health food
- Conventional/independent food retailers
- Health food stores
- Natural textiles retailers
- Cosmetic institutes/beauty farms
- Institute for body and hair care
- Wellness institutes
- Non-medical practitioners
- Health care
- Related academies & universities
- Related technical colleges: Final-year students
- Specialist authors
- Media/service provider (as proof we require a written personal invitation from an exhibiting company)
Private visitors are not admitted.
2. What documents are required as proof of eligibility?
- A business document which clearly indicates that the company trades in goods exhibited at VIVANESS, e.g. business registration, business card, an extract from the commercial register or a recent supplier invoice
- Employment contract or salary statement which confirm that a position in a related branch is currently held. Confidential information can be blackened out.
- Employees can prove their eligibility with written confirmation from their employer on letterheaded paper stating that they are to visit the exhibition on behalf of the company
- Informative certificate for service providers that establishes a connection with the organic industry
- Admission vouchers supported by business registration document or informative official document
- Service companies need to submit a written personal invitation from an exhibiting company.
3. Where can you register and prove your eligibility?
The convenient way: use the online TicketShop!
Conveniently register yourself and your employees / colleagues before VIVANESS and use the online TicketShop from December.
Right on-site: at the ticket counter
Last-minute visitors can register and prove their eligibility on arrival at the exhibition. Please allow time for queuing at the ticket office.