We wanted to build a school on our farm in Zambia - something meaningful to do for each other.
Meanwhile more than 350 children go to this school - children who otherwise would not have had any possibility of education.
Then we got a gift that we did not expect. The grandparents and great-grandparents of the children initiated us into their several hundred year old rites and recipes. They showed us fruits and extracts of highly effective and healing plants and experiments..
SKIN Africa Cosmetics was born.
SKIN Africa Cosmetics is a family-run natural cosmetics company founded in February 2012 on a farm in Zambia. We currently source all our natural raw materials from sustainable sources and wherever possible from organic sources. We do not use any harmful ingredients such as parabens, mineral oils and synthetic materials and of course we do not use animal testing. By using African oils and extracts in combination with state-of-the-art production technology, we produce products that are healing and highly effective.
Skin Africa Cosmetics currently employs 14 people. Part of this team is strongly focused on the research and development of new raw materials, the improvement of existing lines and current market trends. At SKIN Africa Cosmetics we believe in unity. Unity with nature, with our body and with our local and global community, SKIN Africa Cosmetics is committed to the promotion of education in Zambia as well as the diffusion and further development of natural cosmetic products. We understand and live development aid and the improvement of living conditions in Africa as part of our ethics. For more than ten years SKIN Africa has been involved in concrete projects and the improvement of the local community.
MORINGA -The next Big Thing in Beauty!
- effectiveness tested by a 1,000 year old story.
- our complete facial care range with highly concentrated Moringa will be launched in Germany in 2020.
- All formulations were developed on our farm in Zambia and produced under sustainable conditions in South Africa.
Moringa - A wonder tree
- and by far the most nutritious plant.
- High content of amino acids, antioxidants, Omega3 fatty acids and flavonoids.
- These substances inhibit inflammation and support cell production and skin regeneration, up to 1000 times more zeatin than in other plants.
- Zeatin is a growth hormone and messenger substance.
- Rejuvenating, repairing and beautifying effects by its Moringa oil.
- High proportion of beta-carotenes and valuable vitamin A.
- According to legends, this tree can cure over 300 diseases and is therefore called a miracle tree by many cultures.
What makes us special
- Highly effective concentration of Moringa Oleifera in all products.
- Complete facial care range with 7 different products.
- Additional effective ingredients from all over the world in our formulations.
- Permanent development of our product lines also for men and children.
- Research of new raw materials for the development of further innovative formulations.
- Close connection of the SKIN Africa Cosmetics brand with our successful social commitment for years.
- Holistic wellness centre with holiday lodges on our farm in Zambia.