Areas of application
Water filtration, flexible and mobile, for generating clean drinking water. Very well suited for the preparation of beverages, water for brushing one’s teeth, water for cooking, etc. The standardized connection can be screwed onto all commercially-available water taps; an adapter is included for internal threading.
- Model: device for mobile use on water taps by means of M 22 thread connections. Housing made of polyethylene, metal parts of chrome-plated brass. You can choose between filtered and unfiltered water by means of an easy rotation of the entire housing at the water tap – the GO unit need not be unscrewed to accomplish this.
- Filter used: CARBONIT® Monoblock RFP GO. For this filter element, we had to take into account the severest hygienic conditions obtaining in different areas of the world. A patented germ barrier is utilised on the filter outlet In order to maintain control over possible germ infiltration from the air.
- Output: Ca. 50 litres per hour with a water pressure of 4 bar and a water temperature of 10°C. The RFP GO filter cartridge reduces copper, lead, bacteria, chlorine, organic contaminants and removes particles.
- Dimensions: Filter unit (WxHxD): 12 x 10 x 5 cm
- Weight: Complete dry weight ca. 0.25 kg; complete wet weight ca. 0.35 kg.
- Temperature: For technical reasons, only use with cold water is permitted; protect from freezing.
Scope of delivery
Complete filtration device with standardized hook-up connections. One CARBONIT® Monoblock RFP GO filter cartridge is included in the device.