- Reliable, comfortable and convenient
- Environmentally friendly and economical
- Easy to use and gentle on the body
- No exposure to pesticides and bleaches
- Popular with women worldwide
- Manufactured in the UK
- Specialist advice and quality customer service
- Attractive packaging, instructions and point-of-sale materials in multiple languages
Which size should I use?
Size is related to pelvic floor tone.
Size A is intended for women who:
- are 30 years and older
- have given birth vaginally
- are 30 years and older who have given birth by caesarean
- are younger than 30 years
- have not given birth vaginally
The Mooncup is a soft, medical grade silicone menstrual cup that is worn internally, emptied every 4 to 8 hours and reused for every period.
Rated ‘Best Buy’ of all sanitary protection by the Ethical Consumer magazine, top-rated sanitary product business in The Good Shopping Guide, and recommended by prestigious independent expert advice magazine, Which?
Mooncup Ltd are returning to Vivaness to nurture an ever-growing network of stockists across Europe.