Bioactive synbiotyk JOY DAY are prepared in a suitable fermentation of organic substances contained in the bran, live strains of probiotic bacteria and the extract from the fermentation blackberry leaves, black currant leaves, the leaves strawberries, horsetail herb, fruit, blackcurrant and blackberry.
Synbiotyk from spelt brans JOY DAY contain min 4x107 cfu/g of live strains of probiotics, vitamins, minerals, organic acids, antioxidants and active compounds which are health-promoting products of their metabolism.
Dietary fiber contained in the synbiotyk is an excellent source of substances that stimulate the development of friendly bacterial flora of the colon, promotes its development and protecting the body against pathogens.
Synbiotyk are recommended in the daily diet for direct consumption. They blend well in addition to yogurt, muesli, cereals, dairy desserts, smoothies, fruit and dairy products, salads, as a topping for the sandwich pastes, eg. Cheese or vegetable and other dishes. Synbiotyk are also excellent, health-enhancing ingredient of bread (baked yeast and / or sourdough) and cookies.
Synbiotyk JOY DAY significantly distinguished among other offered to the consumer market synbiotic in that it contains live probiotics and active and bioactive prebiotic, that is, a medium with which these bacteria are already in a synergistic relationship!
Synbiotyk JOY DAY components, including: fiber, probiotics bacterie and antioxidants increase and affect:
- Frequency of bowel movements, cholesterol, blood circulation and the strengthening of blood vessels (reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke)
- Metabolic processes of the human body and reduce the risk of intestinal pathogenic processes
- Reduction of constipation, diarrhea, intestinal cramps
- Help to bind cholesterol in the gut thus affecting its level in the blood
- Protection of the mucosa (including the small intestine and colon)
- Immune system the body's immune (decrease resistance and endurance, fatigue)
- Alleviate the symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Reduce the risk of developing allergy, such as the food allergy counteract
- A restoration and regeneration of normal intestinal flora after antibiotic treatment during or
- Protective effects against fungal
- To reduce stress, neurosis, depression, improve mood
- Removal of toxins and heavy metals
- Moreover, the fiber being able bind water, swells in the stomach promoting the feeling of fullness, reduces the feeling of hunger,
- Slow down the aging process of cells
- Reduce the risk of occurrence of cancer especially colon
- Gastrointestinal diseases (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease,), metabolic disease bacteria
Ingredients: bran spelt, sugar cane molasses, extract fermentation blackberry leaves, black currant leaves, leaves of wild strawberry, horsetail herb, fruit, black currant and blackberry and natural complex of living strains of probiotic bacteria (min 4 × 107 cfu / g), including: (Lactobacillus casei, L. plantarum, L. delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus, L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. fermentum, L. lactis, Bifidobacterium breve, B. longum, B. Animalis ssp. lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus).
The recommended intake: 15 grams (3 teaspoons) 2 times a day.
NOTE: Maintaining proper health requires a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage: Store in original sealed container in a cool, darkened. Once opened, best before 30 days.