On our website, we would like to use the services of third-party providers who help us improve our promotional offerings (marketing), evaluate the use of our website (performance) and adapt the website to your preferences (functionality). We need your consent for the use of these services; you can always revoke this consent. You can find information about the services and the chance to reject them under “User-defined.”You can find additional information in our Data Protection Policy.
Alternative to cream-cheese, fermented from cashews and almonds. 100% Natural. Free from additives.
Pa'lais are cream cheese-style spreads, cultured using traditional cheese-making methods, with cashews, almonds and natural ingredients.
Pa'lais is 100% natural, plant-based, organic and raw.
Pa'lais is available in 4 flavors:
- Blanc: the Classic.
- Vert: pure and aromatic with its delicate mix of cucumber and chives.
- Jaune: spicy with sweet mango and chili.
- Mauve: fruity with its creative mix of cranberries and cinnamon.
Pa’lais is produced and distributed in Belgium and is looking to export in Germany, France and The Netherlands.
- Only 'cheese' with Nutri-Score A (BLANC & VERT)
- Fermented product (smalls and taste like cheese).
- Very few ingredients, only natural
- No gluten, no thickeners, no soy, no coconut oil, no additives, no lactose.
- Excellent source of antioxidants, iron, zinc, manganese and vitamins (B, E, K).