Check X/Organic is a cloud-based platform that brings together real-time certification data and real-time transaction data across the supply chain backed by Ecert® technology. Keying in on these two data sets brings greater transparency to all commodity-based supply chains and is what makes Check X/Organic unique.
Check X/Organic means a more streamlined way to do business, but more importantly, it gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your transparency and protect your brand integrity.
Check X/Organic is a service offered by Organic Services.
Check X/Organic’s different modules can be used complementarily or exclusively, with the opportunity to add additional modules to evolve with your business. These modules include:
- Search: Central repository of global supplier data
- Document/ file upload: Upload documents to complete your suppliers’ data profile and to fulfil compliance requirements
- Compliance management: Internal audit management simplified through automated workflow management that guides you through the entire compliance process and to fill the gap if third party certification data is not available
- Verifications (single and lists): Search for and list your suppliers for easy monitoring
- Supply Chain Monitor (Mapping, Dashboard): Visualise your supply chain and get an overview of your suppliers’ certification and the integrity status via a traffic light system in a dashboard view and/or as a supply chain map. Supply Chains may be created manually for planning purposes or they will be created automatically based on real transactions
- Supplier Volume Monitor: Use mass balance to monitor that what goes in is what comes out along your supply chain. On farmer level the mass balance is calculated by comparing the certified acreage and the expected or even real yields with sales quantities. On trader level the mass balance is calculated by comparing input and output. The certification and the integrity status of your suppliers and their products are brought together
- Batch Traceability (available from an external service provider on demand): Trace individual batches along the supply chain
- Notifications: Notifies you when your suppliers’ certification status change or when their certification is set to expire
- Data exchange to other systems: Easily share your data with other organisations as needed or desired
All services can be integrated into ERP systems.
Privacy and data protection are important to you and to us! Confidential data is protected by the most up-to-date safety standards.
Why Check Organic?
Less work. More time for generating revenue.
- Reduces your legwork to secure your supply chain by automatically updating the information you need to make solid decisions
- Eliminates the need to contact certifiers for your suppliers’ certification information and the additional costs this incurs
Stay informed. Make the right decisions.
- Immediate knowledge of any potential certification/integrity status changes and discrepancies in your supply chain(s) represented by an intuitive traffic light system
Strengthen trust in your suppliers.
- Eliminates the need to handle paper certificates and mitigates certificate fraud
What you need to know in one location.
- Centralises certification and supply chain transaction data
Get a good handle on your audits.
- Prepares you for audits and reporting requirements at any time
- Better manages your own internal audits
- Can reduce your risk profile and possibly reduce inspection frequency
Keep your supply chain secure and brand strong.
- Enhances supply chain integrity of individual supply chain(s) (data networking) including automated change notifications
- Significantly lessens brand damage and product recalls from integrity issues
- Automatic creation of supply chains reflecting existing business relationships and the flow of your products based on real transactions