- 100% certified organic
- Not From Concentrate, Direct Juice
- contains no added sugars, preservatives or colors
- Cold pressed
- flash pasteurized to keep the nutrients and the flavor
- is available in 8 oz (250 ml) and 32 oz. (1 lt.) size
- also available in 100% Natural juice
- is certified kosher
- All our organic products are internationally certified by BCS ÖKO GARANTIE as EU, JAS and NOP organic.
- Melon juice is excellent source of vitamin A on account of its concentrated beta-carotene content. Both vitamin A and beta-carotene are important vision nutrients.
- Excellent source of vitamin C.
- Melon juice is very beneficial in active eczema
- Melons give of a cooling and soothing effect when consumed on very hot days
- Melons also provide prompt nourishment
- Very good source of potassium and a good source of vitamin B6, dietary fiber, folate, and niacin (vitamin B3).
- Melon’s pro-vitamin A promotes lung health
- Protect vision
FACTS & HISTORY
The exact origin of melons is unclear, although they are thought to have originated in either India, Africa or ancient Persia and have been cultivated in these lands since ancient times. Historical texts from Greek and Roman times note that these ancient civilizations enjoyed melons. They were introduced to the United States during colonial times but were not grown commercially until the very late 19th century. Today, major growers of melon include the United States, Turkey, Iran and many Central American countries.
Honeydew is a cultivar group of muskmelon, Cucumis melo Inodorus group, which includes crenshaw, casaba, Persian, winter, and other mixed melons. The name casaba comes from Kasaba, a town in Turkey.