TECHNICAL BULLETIN FOR USERS.
Nature-Mir Seaweed Extract Fertilizer.
Suitable for organic farming in compliance with EC regulation 834/2007 and NOP regulation.
Seaweed for plants has been used by gardeners and farmers for thousands of years. People used to collect it off the beach and put it right in the soil as a fertilizer, which quickly releases rich nutrients, dozens of minerals and vitamins and other beneficial components. Seaweed's unique biology fertilizes and stimulates plants in lots of ways. Combined together the effect is a powerful organic feed that promotes strong growth and healthy, taut crops. Nature-Mir Seaweed is a concentrated liquid extract of cold water brown algae Ascophyllum (Phaeophyceae, including Fucus and Laminaria), which is collected in deserted areas nearby distant islands of the White Sea on the north of Russia. Fertilizers derived from seaweeds are found to be superior to chemical fertilizers due to high level of organic matter, micro and macro elements, vitamins and fatty acids. It can be applied as foliar spray or directly applied to the soil as an organic nutrition source. A big advantage over the solid fertilizers is that it can be sprayed directly onto plant leaves for direct leaf uptake.
• Gentle processing for maximum nutrients, minerals and vitamins
• Naturally contains many vital micronutrients that help protect against stress and disease
• Contains seaweed's plant hormones also work below the surface, stimulating the development of more extensive root systems
• Increases the amount of chlorophyll in leaves, allowing plants to better harness energy from the sun
• Contains alginates which are a well-known 'clay improver' and also help to hold water in the topsoil
• Contains natural growth hormones called cytokinins and auxins which act like plant steroids
• Can be sprayed directly onto plant leaves for direct leaf uptake.
• Soil-building, slow-release fertilizer
• Can be used for organic farming
• Feeds soil microorganisms
• Will not burn fruits, flowers or vegetables
• Concentrated formula stabilized with food grade phosphoric acid
• Very minor sea odor!
• Collected from distant areas of the White Sea on the north of Russia
Available in 1 and 5 liters bottles and 20 liters canisters.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
The recommended application rate is 100 L per hectare. For better distribution apply diluted in water in 5%-10% solution. Make 3 or 4 applications at the following stages: transplant, pre-bloom, every 2-4 weeks after pre-bloom and if needed during stress period.
Ideal for use on all plants including vegetables, fruits, roses, shrubs, trees, container-grown gardens, pastures and lawns.
INGREDIENTS: Brown algae Ascophyllum (Phaeophyceae, including Fucus and Laminaria), food grade phosphoric acid.