Certification Programmes for
- Fair Trade and responsible supply chains
- Corporate Social Responsibility
The two complementary standards apply worldwide and multi sectoral (food, cosmetic, detergents, handicraft, textile etc.). They share a common ground:
- Respect of human rights and fair working conditions
- Respect of the ecosystem and promotion of biodiversity, sustainable agriculture practices
- Respect and betterment of local impact.
The programmes are internationally recognized and based on key baseline reference standards. Learn more at www.fairforlife.org
Join the Fair for Life team in Hall 1, booth 1-663!