Just in case you have not implemented a high performance food safety and hygiene system in your business: These are the stages toward obtaining a HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) certificate:
- You provide us with the necessary documents that will allow us to assess your handling system.
- We assess your handling system and identify "Critical Control Points."
- Either you write your own handling system plan or we write it for you.
- You implement the handling system plan.
- We perform an initial on-site inspection.
- We write an assessment report and if you have met the minimum requirements, we will issue a HACCP-Certificate to you.
- We return for annual follow-up inspections.
- Regularly you will receive from us news and information relevant to your handling system.
If you have already implemented a high performance food safety and hygiene system, we should be glad to audit your system or arrange for continuing education events for your staff.