For our dried products, we wash the tubers and then cut them into dices, stripes or slices. In this form, they are gently dried to preserve the valuable ingredients as much as possible. Following our customer’s individual requirements, grinding is then carried out to form powders or granulates in various degrees of fineness. This allows us to respond to the individual needs of our customers.
All of these dry products have a consistently high quality. Both the soluble and the insoluble components of the tuber are largely unchanged thanks to the most careful processing.
- High natural inulin content of around 50%
- Typical, nutty sweetish flavor
- Light brown-beige in color
- Stable for 18 months in unopened original packaging
Consumption recommendation: up to 10 g daily for an adult
Other products from
Dried Topinambur ORGANIC is assigned to following product groups:
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (2200)
- Grocery products Snacks and sweets (1479)
- Other grocery products (1901)
- Non-Food (512)