WIRACCOCHA DEL PERU is a the largest farmers and processors of Quinoa in Perú. We work directly with over 1,400 farmers allowing us continuous and direct sourcing the best grains all year. Our prime location in the Andes more than 3000 meters in the Ayacucho region provides us with own fields and develop strategic alliances with key partners farmers ensuring the traceability of our products from the growing areas.
Our modern processing plant has the following certifications: USDA ORGANIC-NOP, COR CANADA, UE, JAS, ORGANIC BRASIL, ORGANIC MEXICO, KOSHER, HACCP, BRC, GLUTEN FREE, FAIR TRADE, which has allowed us to satisfy our customers with the highest quality standards endorsed by over 8 years of experience in the international market.
Currently we have the following products:
*Quinoa: White, Red, Black in flakes, flour, pop, gelatinized, extruded and precooked.
*Amaranth in flakes, powder, flour and pop.
*Chia: Black and White in grain and flour.
*Cacao: Grain, nibs, butter, powder.
*Other products in retail presentation.
*Other organics products.
WIRACCOCHA DEL PERU offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacturer (3523)
- Wholesaler (1009)
- Importer/exporter (1456)
- Supplier for the organic wholesale trade (678)
- Supplier for the organic retailers (596)
- Supplier for the health stores (407)
- Supplier for the independent retail trade (444)
- Supplier for the food wholesale trade (not exclusivley organic) (508)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption - Wholesale trade (289)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption (203)