UkrBioLand, ASC – the family-owned and operated organic agricultural servicing cooperative with the land bank over 5 500 ha located in the Dnipropetrovsk region, the center of Ukraine.
UkrBioLand farms started its activities in 2003. Since 2013, for the last years, it has been working on the development of Ukrainian organic production and asserting values of careful and responsible agri-producer.
100% of our lands are certified, to minimize the risk of contamination with non-organic products.
UkrBioLand is in TOP 5 organic producers in Ukraine by the farm size.
On the best soils in the world UkrBioLand is growing the high-quality organic products:
- Cereals: Soft Wheat, Millet, Rye, Triticale, Naked Barley, Amaranth
- Pulses: Lentil (Beluga, Laird, French), Pea(yellow), Chickpea, Mung Bean
- Oil crops: Sunflower seeds (HO), Rapeseed, Linseed (brown & golden)
UkrBioLand products meet the main organic international standards and are certified by the following standards:
- European Union Organic Production & Processing (UA-BIO-149)
- National Organic Program (USA)
- Japanese Agricultural Standards
The year 2020: We are going to be certified according to Naturland's social standard and according to the FSSC 22000 standard.
We have extensive experience in export activities to Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Austria, Israel, etc.
Own modern handling equipment allows cleaning (up to 99,99%), drying, cool storage of the best quality organic products.
Carbon dioxide (CO2) treatment technology can guarantee stable pest-free supply of organic products in liner bags, big bags and any type of bags.
In 2020, we are completing and launching a packing line for packing organic products for delivery to retail chains under our own brand and under a private label.
UkrBioLand, ASC offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacturer (3528)
- Wholesaler (1014)
- Importer/exporter (1461)
- Supplier for the organic wholesale trade (678)
- Supplier for the organic retailers (596)
- Supplier for the health stores (407)
- Supplier for the independent retail trade (444)
- Supplier for the food wholesale trade (not exclusivley organic) (508)