Colima Processors is producer of ORGANIC banana puree in Mexico and belongs to Klaus Böcker GmbH from Germany. Together with Mexican partners a modern factory for processing of fruits was established in the fruit growing area in the state Colima at the Pacific coast in 2018.
With state-of-the-art facilities we produce the whole-year round following product qualities:
- ORGANIC banana puree acidified with citric acid / with ascorbic acid
- ORGANIC banana puree not acidified / with ascorbic acid
- ORGANIC banana puree without additives
The products are filled aseptically in conical drums.
Colima Processors has different certificates/registrations:
- ORGANIC (according to EU 834/2007)
- ORGANIC NOP
From April until August different varieties of mango are processed to puree and puree concentrate:
- Tommy Atikins
Klaus Böcker GmbH is as German familiy-owned company since more than 50 years active in the trade and production of juices, purees, concentrates and oils out of more than 50 fruits of the fields citrus / tropic / pom- and stone fruits / berries. These products are in conventional and partly in ORGANIC quality available.
Since 2010 we also have own production facilities. Beside Colima Processors in Mexico we also have the following locations:
- Antigua Processors / Guatemala: Banana puree in different qualities
- Nkwaleni Processors / South Africa: Citrus juice concentrates, oils and cells of
grapefruit, oranges and lemons
With pleasure we like to present you our product range and our production facilities personally on our booth. We are looking forward to your visit.