The Curtice Brothers cook organic ketchup and mayonnaise with ingredients sourced from local Tuscan farms.
The company was first founded in 1868 in New York by two brothers who launched production of their condiments from a small grocery shop and soon expanded all across America.
Early in 2014, Mario C. Bauer (former Vapiano board member and restaurant expert) and Christoph Callies set out to create their own ketchup. During their initial research, they dug up the 150 year-old brand and founded the present-day company to cook their superior ketchup in the name of the old Curtice Brothers.
Curtice Brothers offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacturer (3527)
- Supplier for the organic wholesale trade (676)
- Supplier for the organic retailers (596)
- Supplier for the health stores (407)
- Supplier for the independent retail trade (444)
- Supplier for the food wholesale trade (not exclusivley organic) (508)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption - Wholesale trade (289)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption (203)