WHO ARE WE?
Polish Chamber of Organic Food is a group of organic food business operators that you can also join.
Our mission is to promote a healthy lifestyle by educating Polish society on what organic food is, on its production process and on how it differs from the conventional food. Special emphasis is put on the certified food labelling, “Euro-leaf” design, in order to raise awareness of the Poles of the differences in the certified products' composition, of its control system and of the requirements needed to obtain such a certificate.
Together with the members of our Chamber we are promoting Polish agriculture by organising information campaigns, fairs, annual congress and other events.
By representing organic food business we can have an influence on the relevant authorities and on the market legislation. We are responding to any criticism and allegations against organic food.
These objectives can be achieved by combining our strengths and bringing together, at one place, most of the organic food business experts. This creates an opportunity to reach a broader group of recipients.
Thanks to our knowledge and professionalism we are providing information on the organic food based on scientific facts. With long-standing experience and mutual cooperation we are presenting the benefits for human health which result from organic food consumption.
By joining the Polish Chamber of Organic Food our Members contribute to a significant lifestyle and cultural change of the Polish society. At the same time, participation in the information campaigns is an opportunity to play an active role in economic development of our country by promoting ecology on the Polish market.
It is also an excellent opportunity to increase the visibility and availability on the market of organic food products of the members of the Chamber.
Why is it worth being a member of the Chamber?
- It is worth being a part of a large organisation, which represents your rights.
- The organic food market requires undertaking joint actions and there is no other and better representation of its actors..
- Membership in the Chamber gives an opportunity to preferential terms of promotion at trade fairs, to co-creation of the projects and promotional campaigns and to have an influence on the development of the market.
Polish Chamber of Organic Food offers you products from these product groups:
- Fresh food (1202)
- Frozen food (546)
Grocery products Cooking and baking (2200)
- Corn, pulses, other milled products (516)
- Bread, baked products, raising agents (300)
- Farinaceous products (214)
- Tomato products, prepared sauces (232)
- Spices, salt, ready-made products (483)
- Vinegars, seasonings (241)
- Olive oils (359)
- Other cooking oils (293)
- Convenience groceries, instant and semi-instant meals, tinned foods (340)
- Sweeteners (268)
- Grocery products Snacks and sweets (1479)
- Grocery products Drinks (1472)
- Other grocery products (1899)
- Non-Food (514)