Irupana Andean Organic Food S.A (Irupana) produces natural and organic products with high levels of nutrition farmed by small farmers in indigenous communities from the highlands, valleys and tropical areas around the Andean Range. We have strong focus on social responsibility. Irupana was founded in 1987 and we have exported our products since 2002.
We are one of the biggest suppliers of Quinoa to the world market. We have 6 certifications that ensures our top quality:1) FSSC (Food Safety) 2) Organic (USA, EU by Ceres); 3) Gluten Free; 4) Kosher; 5) Smeta (CSR). 6) FLO. We are the first company in Bolivia to have an automatized production line for Quinoa.
Our main export products are:
- Organic Quinoa Grain (white, red, black, mix)
- Organic Pre-cooked Quinoa.
- Organic Instant Quinoa Flakes
- Organic Extruded Quinoa Cereals
- Organic Quinoa Flour
- Organic Canahua
- Organic Amaranth
Our social-business model supports small farmers in indigenous communities in order to implement better organic production practices and to improve the farmers’ productivity and income.
For further information please refer to www.irupanabio.com
Exhibitor videoPlay video
IRUPANA ANDEAN ORGANIC FOOD S.A. offers you products from these product groups:
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (2200)
- Grocery products Snacks and sweets (1479)
- Other grocery products (1901)
- Raw materials, supplies (1089)