The Union was founded in 2010.
The head office of the Union is in Messolonghi.
The union consists of five Organic Agricultural cooperatives, recognized as groups of organic farmers under EU Reg 2200/96.
The main organic products that the union offers to Greek and International market are:
- Fresh fruits & Vegetables
3. Organic Figs
4. Organic Goji Berries
6. Organic Mellons
7. Organic Watermellons
8. Organic Potatoes
9. Organic Carrots
10. Organic Peaches
- Standarization products
1. Organic Olives
2. Organic Olive oil.
3. Organic Wine.
4. Organic Dried Figs
5. Organic Dried Goji Berries
6. Organic Dried Grapes
Strategic objective of the Union is to promote and boost sales of organic products in Greek organic farmers.
The intervention of the newly created union is:
1. The decrease in consumer prices , for Organic Products.
2. In the increasing demand of the Greek Organic Products by offering high quality products at highly competitive prices.
3. The expansion of sales of organic products in Greek & International market.
The Union's aim is the bringing together of all agricultural cooperatives in Greece producing organic products with the aim of sharing , promotion and marketing of organic products in Greek and International market.
All products are certified Organic & Global Gap.
All packaging units have ISO 22000, B.R.C & I.F.S certifications.