On our website, we would like to use the services of third-party providers who help us improve our promotional offerings (marketing), evaluate the use of our website (performance) and adapt the website to your preferences (functionality). We need your consent for the use of these services; you can always revoke this consent. You can find information about the services and the chance to reject them under “User-defined.” You can find additional information in our Data Protection Policy.

17 - 20 February 2021 // Nuremberg, Germany

Posting print layout

What information should be shown in the print layout?

Create print layout
Exhibitors & Products VIVANESS 2020

Cordeiro's Farm

Z.I. Vagos Lote 141

EDF Neva-Iera

3840-385 Vagos


Phone: +351.936785854

Fax: +351.936785854

Request contact / appointment Request contact / appointment

Contact us

Please enter your personal information and desired appointment. You can also leave us a message.

Your personal information

Your message for us

Desired appointment during the exhibition

* Compulsory fields you must fill in.

Information on data protection can be found here.

Your message has been sent.

You do not have a registration yet? Register now and use all advantages of the Exhibitors and Products Database, the supporting programme and the TicketShop.

An error has occurred.



Direct Exhibitor

Products of Cordeiro's Farm (1)

Cordeiro´s Farm is a family business that has been engaged in the production of organic blackberries since 2012. All fruits sold under this brand name Cordeiro´s Farm, are produced on our fields, selected and harvested manually on the field, and at the same time of the packaging. All of them are controlled to ensure the integrity of our organic production.
70% of our production is sold fresh to the domestic market, and in cooperation with other producers to Europe, the remaining 30% of it is frozen to transform it into freeze-dried blackberry, blackberry flour and homemade jam.
In our organic production we apply organic farming practices, such as fertilization, using humus and worm tea, combination with herbs and edible flowers, in addition to the existence of the normal wild pollinators.
In addition to these products, we have organic blueberries, raspberry, kiwi and passion fruit. As well as freeze-dried blackberry, blackberry flour and homemade jam.
We are located in Calvão - Vagos, Portugal, in a privileged area, just 5 Km from the Atlantic Ocean, surrounded by forest, without any practice or threat of agricultural production or risk of contamination.

Cordeiro's Farm offers you products from these product groups:


Direct Exhibitor

Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.

Hall 8 / 8-313

Atlantic Food Export

Direct Exhibitor

The selected entry has been placed in your favourites!

If you register you can save your favourites permanently and access all entries even when underway – via laptop or tablet.

You can register an account here to save your settings in the Exhibitors and Products Database and as well as in the Supporting Programme.The registration is not for the TicketShop and ExhibitorShop.

Register now

Your advantages at a glance:

  • Advantage Save your favourites permanently. Use the instant access – mobile too, anytime and anywhere – incl. memo function.
  • Advantage The optional newsletter gives you regular up-to-date information about new exhibitors and products – matched to your interests.
  • Advantage Call up your favourites mobile too! Simply log in and access them at anytime.