Sucesores de Muñoz y Pujante, S.L is a family company established on 1954 and pionners on organic paprika production. We also commercialize spices and condiments for the food industry. We work with the most demanding clients and develop customized products, searching for new fields in the world of flavor. Our structure is the key to our success. We are a traditional company that looks to the future, adapting its processes and technology to the creation of products that respond to the current market needs.
We are a company that has successfully undergone through several generational changes. We are strong and well prepared when facing new challenges, without eradicating ourselves from the knowledge gained from previous experience.
Sucesores de Muñoz y Pujante, S.L. has a young and innovative board of directors, with a clear academic profile in technology.
- We Are Quality: We are young, innovative, creative and well-prepared team. We are completely focused on the quality of our product, on providing a good service and on strictly fulfilling the contract deals agreed upon with our client. We understand these to be key issues to give our company a distinct value and in this way have a brand that is highly trusted by our clients.
- Guarantee Certificates: Our commitment with the final consumer makes us provide top quality products that offer every guaranty of consumption. The value of our effort has been recognised by obtaining the different quality seals certifying that our products and processes provide every guarantee of security. Although for us, the greatest recognition is a satisfied client.To achieve the highest level of trust in food safety a Self-control system has been implemented and audited. This system is based on the standards established by the BRC and IFS rules, while not ignoring our commitment with the environment.
- Food Safety: It is what we base ourselves on to grow. In Muñoz y Pujante food safety is not an option, but an obligation. Each day we invest on food safety and we make the most of that investment by gaining quality, tranquillity and trust. Our quality certification in rules BRC and IFS as well as the Hazard analysis and critical control points or HACCP ensure the perfect condition of our paprika, spices and readymade blends for cold meats. These documents are available to anyone who requests to see them.
- Growth Innovation: Continued investment on machinery and the improvement of our facilities and processes lead us to a constant growth and progress. We invest 100% on steady daily development.
- Geographical Scope: Traditionally, the main market for Muñoz y Pujante has been the Spanish national market. The effort made in the last two decades to internationalize the company has placed Muñoz y Pujante in all five continents.