The "Caseificio Sociale Santa Rita Bio" of Pompeano in Serramazzoni was established in 1964 by a group of farms in the neighborhood of the production. Every day since 1996 we produce 14 wheels of Organic Parmigiano Reggiano and 1 of Organic Parmigiano Reggiano with only milk of Vacca Bianca Modenese (Slow Food Presidium ). We give to the consumer the maximum guarantees of hygiene, uniqueness and quality of our Parmigiano Reggiano, checked from the regular commitment of agronomists, veterinarians and farms, during all stages of the production process.
The Dairy Santa Rita Bio is certified organic in 1996 and since 2009 has started the production of only ONE wheel a day of Organic Parmigiano Reggiano with milk of Modenese White Cow(Slow Food Presidium) to protect this historical Parmigiano Reggiano race from extinction .
Currently in addition to Organic Parmigiano Reggiano, at the Dairy you can find:
- A shop (Parmigiano rock cut, in vacuum packs, with ages from 12 to 156 months) and a large choice of best italian organic products
- A laboratory of packaging and sale of Modenese White Cow organic meat
SANTA RITA BIO Caseificio Sociale 1964 s.r.l. offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacturer (3528)
- Supplier for the organic wholesale trade (678)
- Supplier for the organic retailers (596)
- Supplier for the health stores (407)
- Supplier for the independent retail trade (444)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption - Wholesale trade (289)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption (203)