The history of sustainable pasta begins in the fields and ends up in the plate. The love of our family for pasta has lasted three generations. Focusing with no hesitation on a green philosophy, in an honest and transparent way: this is the goal that allowed us to obtain a safer grain. We were the first company in Italy to receive the “100% Italian Durum Wheat” certification, in 2003.
At the top of the company, for more than 20 years, the third generation has been keeping its commitment to environmental sustainability, choosing to use only renewable energy sources. We started - among the first in Italy – a new biological Italian wheat production and we increased support to sports and schools. Choices that are now commonly called “sustainable”, have in fact always been a part of our job and practices. Our mission is to create the best pasta with certified Italian durum wheat.
SGAMBARO SPA offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacturer (3523)
- Supplier for the organic wholesale trade (678)
- Supplier for the organic retailers (596)
- Supplier for the health stores (407)
- Supplier for the independent retail trade (444)
- Supplier for the food wholesale trade (not exclusivley organic) (508)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption - Wholesale trade (289)
- Supplier for the out of home consumption (203)