Nature Bio Foods BV is one of Europe’s leading distributors of Indian origin organic food ingredients based in Rotterdam specializing in procurement, warehousing and delivery of organic rice, lentils, oil seeds etc. It operates in a holistic, integrated & sustainable business model that inspires, promote & supports thousands of organic farming families based in India.
With an integrated farm-to-fork traceability and supply chain model, it deals in finest quality organic ingredients. It offers organic certifications and full traceability including for custom projects. The facility serves geographies like the Benelux, Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Romania, Poland, Slovenia, and more.
Established in 2018, the facility networks with its major supplier Nature Bio Foods (a wholly owned subsidiary of LT Foods Ltd.) a pioneer in organic business in India, followed by others. Through this network, NBF BV employs extensive international team of agri-preneurs who work directly with more than 60,000 farmers (working on organic farm area of more than 80,000 ha) and processors to support and initiate projects for our organic ingredients ensuring quality, food safety and organic integrity. This local presence has enabled us to maintain a steady and secure supply of wide range of products. With over 25 year experience in this field of our Indian partner we know how to do it right. We provide the right hedging tools to provide our customers the right ingredient quality at right time, offering generous credit terms and supply in local currency.
SUPPLY CHAIN STRENGTHS AND CAPABILITIES
- Bio Certification from Naturaland, Bio-Suisse, and Fair Trade and traceability to farm-level
- 6 warehouse location in the Netherlands and Italy for low lead times to customers
- Ready availability of stock for immediate dispatch
- Service requirements as small as 1 pallet can be addressed
- Stringent quality control at all stages
- CO2 – pressure fumigation and 6-stage sieving of all products
- SILO loading and unloading
- Reliability of supply and contract execution with risk management
SKUs & PACKAGING
Equipped with multiple dispatch facilities:
- Silo Trucks & Containers – Upto 31.9 MT per delivery
- Big bags / tote bags – From 900 kg to 1150 kg per pallet
- Brown paper bags – Upto 25 kg per bag
PRODUCT RANGE (All Organic)
- Rice (Basmati & Non-Basmati, Brown & White, Broken – Medium Grain – Long Grain)
- Round Grain Rice (Brown & White)
- Soybean and Soymeal
- Lentils (Brown, Red whole, Red split, White, Yellow, Pigeon pea)
- Kidney Beans
- Mung Beans
- Chia seeds
- Cane sugar
The strong commitment of NBF BV, followed by high standard quality benchmarks and quality control system routed through it’s Indian facility NBF and American unit NBF Inc. has resulted in the success of organic business spreading its finest quality products to the consumers across the world.
Nature Bio Food B.V. offers you products from these product groups:
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (2200)
- Grocery products Snacks and sweets (1479)
- Raw materials, supplies (1089)