Bioagricert srl is an Italian Control and Certification Body which has been certifying organic food products since 1984 at national level in Italy and worldwide in Latin America, South East Asia, Mediterranean Basin, East Europe, India, South Korea and Polynesia with local offices and inspectors. Bioagricert offers a wide range of certifications to qualify both food and no food products (cosmetics, textiles etc.) for any destination in the world and the possibility to check directly on line the status of valid certifications and the transactions among certified operators (see www.trasparente-check.com).
In 2017 Bioagricert became part of FoodChain ID Group, an industry leader in third-party certification based in the U.S.A., widening its portfolio of certification, verification, testing and technical services.
Food businesses need accurate and reliable information, which validates, verifies and certifies the full scope of the organization’s transparency story from farm to fork. To meet this demand, companies need credible service providers with industry knowledge and expertise managing across the supply chain. Bioagricert-Foodchain ID’s broad portfolio ensures companies have an authentic partner helping the company tell its transparency story.
Bioagricert- Foodchain ID portfolio includes:
- Organic products certifications: EU REG. 834/2007 AND ACCORDING TO NOP/USDA, COR, JAS, BIOSUISSE, AB, KRAV, IFOAM STANDARDS, CHINESE ORGANIC STANDARD, NATURLAND, IBD Brazil.
- Product Quality certifications: Geographical Indications (PDO, PGI, TSG); GLOBALG.A.P., TRACEABILITY SYSTEMS ACCORDING TO ISO 22005; INTEGRATED PRODUCTION, BRC, IFS, FSSC 22000, ProTerra, Non-GMO, Non-GMO Project, VEGAN, VEGAN OK, VEGETARIAN, GLUTEN FREE, LACTOSE FREE, Organic Catering.
- Non-food & Sustainability certifications: Cosmetic products (NATRUE and Bioagricert Standard), ProTerra, FairTrade and Eco Energy.
Bioagricert accreditations to operate as Certification Body:
- European Union - code IT BIO 007 (according to Reg. CE 834/2007 and 889/2008 and following modifications and integrations)
- MiPAAFT (Italian Ministry)- DM n. 2209 12 February 2019
- ACCREDIA (Italian Accreditation Body) Registration 50B