What makes the difference ...
Is what we can offer you.
1 - Our guarantee of quality: an integrated process from the supply to the packaging.
- Mastery of sourcing: selection of teas and direct importation
- Mastery of recipes: we create our own mixes
- Mastery of blends: our blends are prepared and packaged in our workshops.
2 - Consulting & partnership: As experts on our products, we analyze your needs and offer you an adapted solution.
- Listening and Advice: The scope of our range allows us to select products specific to your market.
- Custom-made: formulation of recipes adapted to your market and packaging specific to your design.
3 - Custumer service: To be at your service with us means:
- Reactivity: commitment and respect of the deadlines
- Welcome: 1 dedicated contact person + 1 support team
- Follow up: In case of problems, we help you to find a solution.
About the company
Creating teas that delight: François Cambell has been travelling the world for many years, selecting teas directly from small-scale producers.
In his work as a creator of flavors, he constantly seeks the most intrepid blends of teas, plants, flowers, spices and essential oils.
La Route des Comptoirs has won 5 awards this year: the silver medal of the Epicurean prize for the black tea PASSION BRÛLANTE, Best Organic Product prize for the black tea SAGESSE DU BOUDDHA, Best Organic Product Prize for the rooïbos MAGIE DE NOËL, Best Organic Products 2019 for the green teas CUEILLETTE GOURMANDE and THÉ DU BONHEUR.
The French Touch: La Route des Comptoirs team believes that French consumers demands are unique and has developed a home-made range of high-quality, sophisticated teas to meet the needs of this market.
Blended and packed all year round at their Nantes-based premises (west of France), these teas offer guaranteed flavour and incomparable freshness.
Strict standards & traceability: The careful control of its raw materials supply chain and production facility (blending, packing), combined with strict monitoring procedures (traceability, analyses, etc.), allow the company to guarantee high-quality products manufactured with reliable processes. As a result, La Route des Comptoirs is a fine example of French savoir-faire.
Established in 1997, La Route des Comptoirs offers a range of over 130 certified organic and fair trade teas and herbal teas (with the Ecocert & Max Havelaar labels).
This large range of teas and herbal teas from around the world covers the market's key product segments. The various product packagings (100g loose tea bag, 1 kilo loose tea bag, metal box, individual tea bags, etc.) are made of innovative packaging solutions and biodegradable materials.