Pa'lais are cream cheese-style spreads, cultured using traditional cheese-making methods, with cashews, almonds and natural ingredients.
Pa'lais is 100% natural, plant-based, organic and raw.
Pa'lais is available in 4 flavors:
- Blanc: the Classic.
- Vert: pure and aromatic with its delicate mix of cucumber and chives.
- Jaune: spicy with sweet mango and chili.
- Mauve: fruity with its creative mix of cranberries and cinnamon.
Pa’lais is produced and distributed in Belgium and is looking to export in Germany, France and The Netherlands.
- Only 'cheese' with Nutri-Score A (BLANC & VERT)
- Fermented product (smalls and taste like cheese).
- Very few ingredients, only natural
- No gluten, no thickeners, no soy, no coconut oil, no additives, no lactose.
- Excellent source of antioxidants, iron, zinc, manganese and vitamins (B, E, K).