bio.inspecta is Switzerland's leading provider of inspection and certification services for products that are produced in an ecologically sustainable, ethologically sound and socially acceptable manner.
bio.inspecta improves the safety and credibility of organic products and builds trustworthiness for them on the market.
- 7500 clients in Switzerland
- International clients and projects with a large number of associated small farm
Founding year and milestones
- 1999 bio.inspecta is founded
- 2003 Introduction of e-cert software for inspection and certification procedures
- 2006 Founding of the subsidiary q.inspecta GmbH
- 2008 Introduction of easy-cert.ch: Switzerland's central labelling and certification platform
- 2009 Partnership with SQS in Zollikofen and OIC in Lausanne
- 2010 Founding of the Turkish subsidiary bio.inspecta Ltd
- 2017 Founding of the new office bio.inspecta Romandie, in Etagnières, the French-speaking part of western Switzerland
- 2019 Founding of the subsidiary bio.inspecta PTY Ltd. in Melbourne, Australia