We’re a Radically Generous Plant Protein Company. Ethics are embedded into our DNA.
Quinola Mothergrain is on a mission to discover and promote spectacular-tasting, healthy foods that are pesticide and allergen free, while redefining the positive impact business can have on people, society and the environment.
We are generously ethical:
- We source our organic quinoa straight from the cooperatives in Peru under Fairtrade terms.
- We employ 16 people with learning difficulties to pack our grains in France
- We try to minimise food waste by working with The Felix Project and Too Good to Go.
We are generously ecological:
- As a complete plant protein, quinoa is the perfect meat substitute. It’s another way to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Organic and sustainable-our organic quinoa is grown in a Peruvian cooperative where farmers practice mixed agriculture, which improves natural soil fertility. They also practice dry agriculture, so precious water resources are not wasted via irrigation.
- We have launched our first plastic-free packaging made from paper for our dry grains. End 2020 - First recyclable microwaveable pouches
We are generously healthy:
- All our products are natural without added artificial ingredients.
- Quinoa packs more nutrients than most other grains and is a great source of protein and fibre.
- Thanks to its Low Glycaemic Index, quinoa helps improve the blood sugar levels and helps lower cholesterol. Quinoa also reduces cravings by making you feel fuller for longer.
We are generously tasty:
- Over the past seven years, we’ve won more than 25 awards for our quinoa range. This year, our quinoa has picked up a Free From Award and last year a Great Taste Award.
- Our quinoa is used in several Michelin starred restaurants.
We sell a range of organic quinoa grains and ready cooked organic quinoa Express packs.
We also make delicious and nutritious Organic Kids Meals, Organic Pulses & Quinoa cakes and Organic Brown & Black Rice Cakes with Quinoa and for healthy snacking as well as Quinoa Flakes for porridge.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Quinola Mothergrain Ltd offers you products from these product groups:
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (2200)
- Grocery products Snacks and sweets (1479)
- Other grocery products (1901)