ITPC, short for Indonesian Trade Promotion Center, is a non profit government organization under the supervision of the Directorate General for National Export Development, Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia. ITPC is a part of a Trade Promotion Offices abroad, supervised by the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia, with a common goal to enhance the export of Indonesian products throughout the world. Facing the rapid growth of global economy, especially in a very competitive environment.
ITPC provides services and facilitation for German business partners to enhance a two-way trade engagements and to bridge and connect potential trade between Indonesian and Germany.
Through ITPC-Hamburg website, Indonesian exporters could offer their products to buyers abroad and on the other hand; buyers could find matching Indonesian suppliers for the products they need. All these services and facilities are free of charge.
- Provide facility for marketing of Indonesian export products and enhancement of the trade mission in the accredited countries.
- Provide facility for development of business contacts and cooperation between Indonesian business council and business community in the accredited countries (business matching).
- Provide business information and market opportunities in the accredited country and assist Indonesian business community in finding potential products for overseas market.
- Provide information services on the potential export products to the foreign buyers.
- Undertake market analysis and improving business intelligence and networking with business communities in host countries.
- Disseminating information to the German business communities.
- Prepare work program and budgets as well as administrative and financial duties corresponding to the existing regulation.
- To boost and develop Indonesian non oil&gas export to Germany through market penetration, information, dissemination, trade inquiry services, expanding business contacts between Indonesian exporters and German importers, and active participation in various trade exhibition in Germany.
- To assist Indonesian companies in participating in trade fairs throughout Germany.
- Promoting international trade by providing trade inquiry services to Indonesian companies and German companies.
- Matchmaking assistance, arranging the meeting between Indonesian exporters and German importers.
- Promoting Indonesian economic growth to enhance business contracts between Indonesian exporters and German importers.