What it is?
CABOLQUI is a non-profit organization that aims to develop all the active participants in the quinoa chain and other organic products by promoting organic production, social and environmental responsibility and the development of small farmers.
CABOLQUI was first created in 2005 by a group of export companies highly committed to the country´s development and particularly to the organic and quinoa areas. Their objective is that through CABOLQUI, concrete solutions can be generated to solve the challenges faced by the quinoa chain and productive complex.
To make this project viable, the companies have taken on an additional comittment with CABOLQUI. This comittment is to make monthly financial contributions based on a percentage of their exports. Consolidating in this way, the sustainable operation of the chamber and also a capital base to generate new projects.
Who are we?
CABOLQUI is a group of nine leading quinoa companies in the export and the elaboration of finished products. At present, they represent 70% of the nation’s quinoa grain export.
Each of these companies stands out for their standards of high quality, professionalism and their important eco-social philosophy. From the start, CABOLQUI companies have worked alongside their associated suppliers, offering differentiated pricing and enabling strong relationships of trust to grow. These relationships have become long-term strategic alliances and have lead to the development of different programs for suppliers. Thanks to this approach; impact in three levels has been achieved:
- Economic: by enhancing production, generating employment and local development in rural and urban areas.
- Social: by improving the quality of life of the suppliers and the companies´ employees.
- Environmental: by promoting the values of respect towards the environment beyond the requirements of organic agriculture.
CABOLQUI offers you products from these product groups:
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (2200)
- Grocery products Snacks and sweets (1479)
- Other grocery products (1901)