Seasonally we offer in addition to our processed Jerusalem artichoke ("Topinambur") products fresh Topinambur tubers from northern Germany in organic quality, pre-sorted and on request washed and loose, in big bags or bagged in 20-kg net sacks.
Among the nutritionally valuable ingredients of Topinambur belongs over all the high inulin content and between others mostly low molecular weight polyphenols, oligofructans, fructose, potassium, other minerals (macro and micro elements, e.g. zinc and selenium, both organically bound), vitamins, essential amino acids and enzymes. In particular, the contained inulin, fructans, fructose, minerals, essential amino acids and polyphenols contribute to the improvement of the intestinal flora and thus the digestion.
Some properties’ examples:
- All ingredients "naturally"
- "No added sugar. Naturally contains sugar."
- High fiber content (inulin, oligofructan)
- Minerals, essential amino acids
- Appetite inhibiting and filling
- Vegetarian, vegan
- Very low in sodium
- Low in fat, low in saturated fat
- Free from gluten, lactose, cholesterol, GMO ...
Some application examples:
- Bread and bakery products
- Bread spread
- Convenient food products
- Diabetic food
- Dietic food
- Fiber rich products
- Frozen vegetable mixes
- Functional food products
- Juices and beverages
- Pet and animal food