Bioagricert srl is an Italian Control and Certification Body which has been certifying organic food products since 1984 at national level in Italy and worldwide in Latin America, South East Asia, Mediterranean Basin, East Europe, India, South Korea and Polynesia with local offices and inspectors. Bioagricert offers a wide range of certifications to qualify both food and no food products (cosmetics, textiles etc.) for any destination in the world and the possibility to check directly on line the status of valid certifications and the transactions among certified operators (see www.trasparente-check.com).
In 2017 Bioagricert became part of FoodChain ID Group, an industry leader in third-party certification based in the U.S.A. Our experience and expertise include organic, food safety, quality, non-gmo, gluten-free, and sustainability systems. This enables our clients to increase their market access and receive global recognition. Our certification success is founded on exceptional customer service because we know that successful certification is a partnership between your business and the certification body. We understand the commitment you make when deciding to implement a certification program in your business operation and that is why we are dedicated to maintaining a long-term relationship with each client.
- European Union - code IT BIO 007 (according to Reg. CE 834/2007 and 889/2008 and following modifications)
- MiPAAFT (Italian Ministry)- Decree 91822 - 29/07/2002
- ACCREDIA (Italian Accreditation Body) Registration 50B (according to norm UNI CEI EN 45011)
- Chamber of Commerce of Bologna: registration n. 01951701208 of 12/04/1999
- IFOAM; NOP/USDA; COR/CANADA; MAFF/JAS; BIOSUISSE; AB/FRANCE; KRAV/SWEDEN; IBD/BRAZIL; GLOBALG.A.P.; NATRUE; GOTS; VEGAN OK