Backed by more than 20 years of experience Korpershoek is the right address for your container traffics. During these 20 years Korpershoek established worldwide contacts within the container market, both import and export.
We arrange for settlement and payment of all costs to all carriers and vendors used for the handling of your traffic. These costs are included in the ONE INVOICE which we issue to you for each consignment/container.
Our container planning department maintains weekly contact with the shipping lines and/or customs authorities, so that we track and trace the status of your containers. Once the containers have been released by the shipping line and the customs authorities, we arrange for transportation and delivery in line with consignee’s instructions.
The container department is responsible for the following tasks:
- Arranges for the booking and all required export documentation.
- Arranges for customs clearances of the containers.
- Maintains contact with the shipping line about the expected time of arrival of the vessel in the port of discharge.
- Informs customers concerning the status of the containers.
- Arranges the transport from the port to Nijkerk or to the customer’s premises.
- Arranges for the payments to the shipping line, if any charges are due.
- Stock keeping.
Other products from
You decided to attend the VIVANESS? Get your tickets at the