Group Integrity supports audit management, audit documentation, non-compliance follow-up, external reporting (market, certification) and internal quality verification system management processes (e.g. ICS, PGS, and GLOBALG.A.P. Option 2). What makes Group Integrity unique is its combined support of a variety of processes in one tool, not only for grower groups, but also for businesses who contract smallholder farmers and for the certifiers who certify them, covering these connected stakeholders with one tool. Group Integrity is the ultimate solution for professionally managing farmer groups and will help transform your group into a well-structured, transparent and reliable market partner. Group Integrity is a service offered by Organic Services.
With Group Integrity, you can:
- Manage group internal audits from start to finish in the language of your choice across a variety of standards
- Use a web portal to manage audit tasks and share relevant documents and data with auditors
- Let your auditors use offline tools to document the findings using electronic checklists (multi-standard, multi-lingual)
- Document farm production and deliveries (documentation of transactions)
- Electronically share your internal audit data with your certifier
- Export the data and generate the reports you need to run your business
- is competitively priced and conceptualised to encourage adoption by smallholder groups and other organisations with limited budgets
- aids in helping smallholder groups in developing countries reach markets in developed countries
- can be implemented globally
- is multi-lingual
- does not have to be manually installed (available via the internet)
Group Integrity benefits its customers by providing:
- complete and reliable administration and documentation of the entire audit and certification processes
- follow up support on issues being tracked
- a more efficient approach to prepare for external audits
- improved cooperation with external parties (buyers, certification body, accreditation body)
- better market access
- improved competitiveness through resource savings.
Work is already underway to connect Group Integrity to Check Organic, meaning that you will have the expanded functionality of integrating your real time internal compliance and supply chain data into your buyers’ supply chains, improving your supplier-buyer relationships. That includes tracking of transaction over unlimited levels.