Check Organic is a cloud-based supply chain integrity solution that brings together organic certification and supply chain data backed by Ecert technology in real time. Keying in on these two data sets brings greater transparency to organic supply chains and is what makes Check Organic unique.
Check Organic means a more streamlined way to do business, but more importantly, it gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your transparency and protect your brand integrity. Check Organic is a service offered by Organic Services.
Check Organic’s different modules can be used complementarily or exclusively, with the opportunity to add additional modules to evolve with your business. Choose the Check Organic modules that will benefit your supply chain the most. Contact us for your customized offer and specific data queries. These modules include:
- Operator/contact master data: Central repository of your supplier data
- Document/ file upload: Upload documents to your suppliers’ data to fulfil compliance requirements
- Compliance management: Internal audit management simplified through automated workflow management that guides you through the entire compliance process
- Verifications (single and lists): Search for and list your suppliers for easy monitoring
- Supply Chain Monitor (Mapping, Dashboard): Visualise your supply chain and get an overview of your suppliers’ certification status via a traffic light system in a dashboard view and/or as a static supply chain map
- Volume Monitor: Use mass balance to monitor that what goes in is what comes out at each step in your supply chain – the certification status of your suppliers and their products are brought together
- Transaction Monitor (Mapping, Dashboard, Sales- & Purchase Analysis): Dynamically monitor your supply chain based on actual product movement complete with an overview and map – you can also filter and analyse transactions using individual criteria
- Batch Traceability (available from an external service provider on demand): Trace individual batches along the supply chain
- Notifications: Notifies you when your suppliers’ certification status change or when their certification is set to expire
- Data exchange to other systems: Easily share your data with other organisations as needed or desired
All services can be integrated into ERP systems, depending on the capacity and technological status of the respective system.
Privacy and data protection are important to you and to us! Confidential data is protected by the most up-to-date safety standards.
Why Check Organic?
Less work. More time for generating revenue.
- Reduces your legwork to secure your supply chain by automatically updating the information you need to make solid decisions
- Eliminates the need to contact certifiers for your suppliers’ certification information and the additional costs this incurs
Stay informed. Make the right decisions.
- Immediate knowledge of any potential certification status changes and discrepancies in your supply chain(s)
Strengthen trust in your suppliers.
- Eliminates the need to handle paper certificates and mitigates certificate fraud
What you need to know in one location.
- Centralises certification and supply chain data
Get a good handle on your audits.
- Prepares you for audits and reporting requirements at any time
- Better manages your own internal audits
- Can reduce your risk profile and possibly reduce inspection frequency
Keep your supply chain secure and brand strong.
- Enhances supply chain integrity of individual supply chain(s) (data networking) including automated change notifications
- Significantly lessens brand damage and product recalls from integrity issues