Inspired by indigenous farmers and food artisans striving to preserve Indonesia's food biodiversity, indigenous wisdom and spiritualism, JAVARA was founded in 2008.
JAVARA works across agricultural value chains from production to distribution in order to preserve Indonesia's food biodiversity and bring community-based, organic products to broader markets.
To date, JAVARA has created over 600 artisanal products and works with over 50,000 smallholder farmers across Indonesia. The company intervenes along the supply chains to strengthen supplier's production capacity, improve workplace safety and market products nationally and internationally, securing premium prices for the farmers and processors.
At JAVARA, we solicit safer working conditions and social security insurance while teaching farmers entrepreneurial best practices.
JAVARA currently holds a portfolio of over 240 organic products that are certified under the EU,US, NOP and JAS standards. JAVARA has been exporting to over 22 countries in 4 continents.
- To preserve Indonesia's rich food heritage, biodiversity and the indigenous wisdom of our food system.
- To enable the Indonesian smallholder farmers to become thriving food entrepreneurs practicing ethical trade.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Javara offers you products from these product groups:
- Kosher (734)
- Vegan (1717)
- Gluten-free (1499)
- HoReCa (482)
- Manufacturer (2550)
- Importer/exporter (1072)
- Grocery products Cooking and baking (2719)
- Grocery products Snacks and sweets (1647)
- Grocery products Drinks (1798)
- Raw materials, supplies (745)