The cooperatives (Tano, Ntobroso and ABOCFA) are located in the Atwima Mponua and Nsawam districts of Ghana, West Africa. They have been organically certified by Control Union since 2012 topped with Rainforest Alliance, UTZ and/or Fairtrade certifications since 2010. The cooperatives have progressively increased to over 2,000 smallholder farmers producing more than 1,500 MT of organically certified cocoa beans annually (one or two additional labels). Working together with buyer
Why buy from the Ghana farmers?
- Premium high quality cocoa beans
- The only organic cocoa with 1 or 2 other certificates from Ghana
- Farmer-based organization
- Women and youth empowerment
- Innovative (e.g. soil fertility, digitalized ICS) and research centered (FiBL and Louis Bolk Institute)
- Supported by locally based international organisation Agro Eco- Louis Bolk Insitute
Kumankoma (KCL) and traders Tradin, CocoaSource and ASCOT.
Mission & Vision
Promoting organic cocoa farming in Ghana using innovative and participatory approach, ensuring product sustainability, system transparency and producer satisfaction.
Organic cocoa, good for nature, good for you!
Organic Cocoa Farmer's Association offers you products from these product groups:
You decided to attend the VIVANESS? Get your tickets at the