ARMONIA is one of the biggest POs in Southern Italy. The area cultivated by the three OPs is close to 2500 hectares of land, mainly in Campania, Calabria, Basilicata and Puglia.
A compact, clear unitary management means that ARMONIA can readily cater for all the requests of the present fruit and vegetable market. The supply can count on a wide range of produce, both fruit and vegetables, of a uniformly high standard. The quality system of ARMONIA guarantees a healthy, safe product using state-of-the-art processes and techniques with low environmental impact. ARMONIA checks the whole agri-food chain and each stage is guaranteed in accordance with the protocols of the Eurep Gap, the BRC (British Retail Consortium) and the IFS (International Food Standard).
- Alignment and extension of the information systems to all the associates in order to ensure a consistent communication.
- Alignment of internal processes and procedures.
- Continuous monitoring of agricultural products availability in connection with the absorptive capacity of market.
- Drafting strategic and operational plans according to the evolution of market.
- Research of new business partnerships.
- Investment in packaging industry.
OP ARMONIA offers you products from these product groups:
You decided to attend the VIVANESS? Get your tickets at the