OP ARMONIA is one of the biggest organizzations of fruit and vegetables producers located in Southern Italy. The cultivated area is over 1500 hectares and is mainly divided between Campania, Calabria, Basilicata and Puglia.
Armonia brings together farms with a long cultural tradition and located in the most suitable production areas in Italy. The company has chosen the organic farming and has created a special brand to meet the needs of the most demanding consumers: we cultivate the territories respecting the environment and the natural fertility of the land.
This i show Idea Natura Bio line was born: 150 hectares of orchards, 40 hectares of protected crops, 50 hectares of outdoor vegetables, greenhouses for a nursery plants.
Production, packaging and processing site over 5,000 sq.m.
A compact, clear ,unitary management means that OP ARMONIA can readily cater for all the requests in the current fruit and vegetable market. OP ARMONIA’s quality system guarantees a healthy and safe product, through cutting-edge production processes and techniques with a low environmental impact. OP ARMONIA checks the whole agri-food chain and each stage is guaranteed in accordance with the protocols of the Eurep Gap Grasp, IFS, Naturland, the BRC (British Retail Consortium) and the IFS (International Food Standard).
The concrete actions that Op Armonia undertakes every day:
- Alignment and extension of the information systems to all the associates in order to ensure a consistent communication.
- Alignment of internal processes and procedures.
- Attention to the environment.
- Continuous monitoring of agricultural products availability in connection with the absorptive capacity of market.
- Drafting strategic and operational plans according to the evolution of market.
- Research of new business partnerships.
- Investment in packaging industry.