Santa Gadea Organic Goat Cheese - produced only with milk coming from our 1000 organic goats! BRC certified.
Come visit us and taste our wide range of organic, goat cheese products: soft-ripened cheeses, goat logs, hard cheeses, frozen curd, full milk powder, fresh cheese in extra virgin olive oil with thyme or black garlic...
Our company is however not only about organic goat cheeses:
- We generate clean energy via our 2 solar PV panel parks (450kW each) and a wind farm (20 MW). This power output exceeds the total input needed to run the farm.
- We have reforested our lands with more than 120,000 trees.
- During each daily cheese production, excess whey is stored and used as a fantastic nutritious add-on to the organic silage that is fed to our goats.
- The only fertiliser used on our lands is a natural fermentation of the goat's bedding, which is transformed into a rich, organic, GMO-free compost via a bacteria-based natural booster. During this anaerobic process of fermentation, over 50% of CO2 emissions is saved, an amount that would otherwise be lost to the atmosphere.
- The barn is an impressive building built 100 % of wood that houses our 1000 goats. Our goats are CAEV-free.