NUWELL, is an acronym derived from "Nutrition" and "Well-Being". These two words are inseparable, in that, without eating and absorbing the highest quality nutrients one cannot achieve true well-being. “Nuwell” has been registered as a trade-mark across the European Union.
Thus, it is our mission to provide our valued customers with technologically-advanced products, including environmental-friendly home appliances, cookery sets and health food etc. So as to lead a colourful life as symbolized in the spectrum of rainbow in our trade-mark.
Our flagship products – The Nutty Juicer™ and The Spring Blender™ with unique grinding technology has been granted PATENTS from Euro Community, UK, Germany, US, Japan, China and Taiwan.
- The unique Grinding Technology, mimics chewing, helps to knead open fibre in the juice. The British Nutrition Foundation has summarized the major benefits of dietary fibre in 2007 as follows:
1. Relief constipation;
2. Reducing hypertension and coronary heart disease risk factor;
3. Reduce the risk of development of some cancers;
4. Improve the glucose tolerance and insulin response;
5. In weight management.
6. FIBRE is vital to remove cholesterol, enhance nutrient absorption and support probiotics activity in the gastrointestinal guts.
- The Low 3,000 RPM is designated to preserve more nutrients and ENZYMES giving TRUE LIVE JUICES for the health conscious people.
- The Low RPM does not batter and oxidize the natural ingredients and releases the palatable flavours and vibrant bouquet satisfying the most demanding chefs and connoisseurs.
- Laboratory analysis has shown the juices from our Nutty Juicer™ equivalent to juices the cold-pressed.
- The patents features enable The Nutty Juicer™ to yield up to 40% more juices than other centrifugal juices and make ALMOND MILK in seconds.
The Nutty Juicer™ has earned a silver reward in Natural Products Scandinavia Exhibition, 2014 for its Next Generation Innovative juicing and grinding feature.
The Nutty Juicer™ and The Spring Blender™ are BPA free and dishwasher safe. They are both registered trade-marks across the European Union.