ORWACO CJSC is an Armenian-Norwegian joint venture, established in 2011.
ORWACO CJSC is a “green field” company that squeezes nutrient values from the recycling organic industrial resources to produce a variety of high quality ORGANIC fertilizers and soil enhancers. The company’s goal is to complete the environmental loop and promote the total waste management system in the fertilizer and soil enhancer production.
In a short period of time ORWACO CJSC has become the leading industrial producer of vermicompost /biohumus/ and 3 other ORGANIC fertilizers in Armenia. Currently, all ORWACO products are ORGANICALLY certified and allowed to be used in the ORGANIC farming practices, which us a great opportunity for the development of ORGANIC in Armenia and in the neighboring countries.
ORWACO products include Biohummus, Organomix, Bio-liquid and Super Mix. The fertilizers are ecologically pure and biologically active, and focus to improve the soil fertility with essential nutrients and organic substances, at the same time increase the water holding capacity and yield.
Our belief: Keeping the environment clean from waste can only be achieved by was transformation into new products that have sufficient market value, hence, should be economically profitable.
Positive features of ORWACO's organic fertilizers are as below:
- Restores the soil fertility
- Improves the soil structure
- Adds to the organic mass of the soil
- Contains nutrients which are beneficial for the plants
- Rich in growth hormones, amino acids, growth stimulating micro flora and has phyto-sanitary importance
- Does not contain weed seeds, thus minimizing the fight against weeds
- Free from toxic chemicals and pathogens
- Improves the cation exchange capacity
- Prevents soil hardening and erosion
- Removes the soil alkalinity and salinization
- Preserves the optimal pH value, increases the water holding capacity
- Increases the germination capacity and sprouting energy
- Promotes the promptly rooting of grafts
- Promotes the rapid growth of seedlings
- Promotes the root formation, plant growth and development
- Increases yield and reduces crop maturity dates
- Increases plant resistance and stability to unfavorable weather conditions
- Increases plant against many pests, diseases, leaf and root pathogens (Fusarium oxysporum, Phytophtora capsici, Rhizoctonia solani, etc.)I
- Increases the content of sugar, proteins and vitamins; reduces nitrates, heavy metals and radionuclides in crops
- Promotes rapid flowering of plants and reduce the period of plant growth and development up to 15 days