Biofournil is an organic bakery established in 1978 that specializes in making 100% organic traditional leavened breads and French morning pastries. Our master bakers use traditional methods to ensure quality at all stages of the production process. Slow kneading provides a tasty and tender crumb. We let the dough rise on layers of linen and bake it on stone plates to ensure a thicker crust for better preservation of the bread. As a result, our sourdough breads guarantee a unique taste, texture and quality. Biofournil is using the finest organic ingredients: stone ground organic cereal flours - GMO free - , natural leaven, purified water and unrefined sea salt.
We offer a wide range covering all your needs:
- Chilled par-baked breads (storage at 1 to 6°C – shelf life: 22 days);
- Deep frozen par-baked breads (storage at -18°C - shelf life: 6 months);
- Par-baked breads for home-baking packaged under a protective atmosphere, the so called “Mes pains à dorer”: Country Style, multi grain, spelt, walnuts breads and rolls ,... (storage at room temperature - shelf life: 6 months).
- Rolls, Baguettes and Hamburger Buns for Food Service;
- French Morning Pastries: They are made without any preservatives, artificial colors or flavors: Spelt, Wheat and Chocolate Brioches, Briochettes, sandwich breads,…;
- Biscuit « Le Petit Mouzillon »: This traditional and crunchy cookie from the Loire Valley makes a great companion to wine tasting celebrations
NEW:Discover our GLUTEN FREE BREAD Range
BIOFOURNIL offers you products from these product groups:
You decided to attend the VIVANESS? Get your tickets at the