We are claro.
At the idyllic lake Mondsee, a green paradise of cleanliness was established by the claro-founder Josef Dygruber in 1995. Surrounded by nature, claro continues to grow and is a place for inventors, testers, all-rounders and people who like to think differently. The goal is to provide sustainable products to the world from Mondsee. It is our desire to change the earth with our natural talents.
In a world dominated by chemical groups, claro has always been and still is an environment-friendly pioneer. Long before it was prohibited by law, we stopped using phosphates in our products and constantly optimise our production, procurement and transport to improve further. The patented water-soluble wrapper of our tabs, which is biodegradable, helps to reduce plastic waste.
Nature is close to our hearts.
We produce only environment-friendly detergents and cleaning agents. After all, nobody profits from clean dishes while the environment suffers. claro products, such as the claro Classic Tabs, are certificated with the EU-Ecolabel, as well as with the Austrian Ecolabel.
• 1997 First Austrian FMCG company to receive Ecological Audit Certificate
• 1999 Start of the partnership with company Miele.
• 2000 Inventor of the patented water-soluble wrapper (biodegradable)
• 2005 Inventor of the patented „salt pyramid“
• 2009 All products are absolutely phosphate free
• 2010 EU-Ecolabel certificated
• 2012 Development of the first Hygiene Tabs. 99,99% of all fungi, viruses and bacteria will be removed.
• 2016 Runner-up with claro Classic Tabs (40 Tabs) in German leading independent teste valuation study „Stiftung Warentest“
• 2016 Winner of the “State Prize Smart Packaging” with the innovative claro Alpensalz in the pyramid
• 2017 claro gets certificated as a “Green Brand”
• 2017 Start of the claro App and “club claro”
• 2017 Winner of the Upper Austria award for regionality